- Closing Date: May 1, 2018
- Rate of Pay: Hourly
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Seasonal
- Avg. Hours/Week: 24-40
- Schedule: Days, Weekends
- Education: College, University
• Accountable for assistance in the Audit area as directed by the Audit Manager.
• 40 hours per week (June - November) , however, shifts may vary for the remainder of the year.
• Candidates must have the ability to work day shifts, as well as weekends and holidays.
• This position will be open to both internal and external candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
•Assist Audit Manager as required;
•Input data from various source documents to Revenue Information System;
• Analyze and report on cash variances;
• Assist in cash count checks;
• Assist in emptying cash from novelty and vending machines;
• Replenish ATM machines;
• Prepare various reports of operational data;
• Maintain audit files ensuring completeness and accuracy;
• Ensure confidentiality of all audit documents;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Enrollment or completion of an accounting/business course is preferred.
• Experience with various POS & Credit Card Systems is preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
• Good dress and grooming standards.
• Professional and efficient.
• Superior analytical, organization and attention to detail is required.
• Trustworthy and reliable.
• Prior to commencing employment a Police Clearance is required.
HOCO “Fun by the Falls” is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We will accommodate the needs of the applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Health and Safety:
• It is the responsibility of each Team Member to work safely, perform their jobs properly in accordance with established procedures and report all safety hazards and accidents in the workplace to the manager on duty. It is the responsibility of all Team Members to wear personal protective equipment as prescribed.
Perks & Benefits
- Retirement savings plans
- Health benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive wages
- Dental benefits for full-time employees
- Internal promotions
- Franchise training
- Free uniforms
- Participate in workplace health & safety
- Discounts on company products and services
- Flexible work schedule
- Awesome team member events
- 24/7 Security