Bartenders - Boston Pizza
- Closing Date: Oct 31, 2018
- Rate of Pay: Hourly
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Seasonal
- Avg. Hours/Week: 24-40
- Schedule: Days, Nights, Evenings, Weekends
- Education: N/A
BARTENDER - Boston Pizza
High volume establishment is looking for an outgoing, high energy candidate to join the team! Hours of operation are 11am to 2am Monday through Sunday. Candidates must have the availability to work weeknights, weekends and holidays. Ideal candidates will bring with them 3-5 years experience bartending in a high volume restaurant and/or bar.
SALARY: $12.20 per hour, plus grats.
- Organize and set up bar.
- Clean, sanitize and maintain bar.
- Inform customers regarding contents of cocktails or other drinks.
- Operate point-of-sales system, collect cash, creit/debit cards or other payment for beverages.
HOCO “Fun by the Falls” is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We will accommodate the needs of the applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
IN PERSON: 4960 Clifton Hill (Human Resources office is located on the 2nd floor of our NEW Administrative Building located behind Boston Pizza - Follow the blue HOCO signs)
Perks & Benefits
- Retirement savings plans
- Health benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive wages
- Dental benefits for full-time employees
- Internal promotions
- Franchise training
- Free uniforms
- Participate in workplace health & safety
- Discounts on company products and services
- Flexible work schedule
- Awesome team member events
- 24/7 Security